Just as ClassLink Administrators have access to opportunities to hone their technical skills, your instructional leaders have access to a multitude of free professional development opportunities from ClassLink, including:
ClassLink Academy Courses
The ClassLink Academy App offers certification courses for Tech Admins, School Leaders, and Teachers. Those who complete the courses receive a badge and a certificate to display on a resume, LinkedIn, and other professional sites.
Courses available to all users include Analytics Associate (School and District Leaders), Analytics Associate (Admins), LaunchPad Associate, CMC Associate, and OneSync Associate certifications.
- Click Join Group
- Enter CLAdmin to see the Administrator certifications
- Blended Learning
- Formative Assessments
- Sustainable Development Goals
To give your Instructors/Instructor Leaders access to these webinars, assign the ClassLink Webinars for Instructors app from your applications library.
If you are interested in providing teacher training opportunities, please reach out to your Engagement Director or Implementation Project Manager for face-to-face training.
Use this step-by-step guide to show you what to do in ClassLink before, during, and after your SIS data rollover.
Before SIS Rollover
After SIS Rollover
- Create new federated SSOs for newly rostered applications.
- Test all newly-created federated SSOs using impersonation.
- Check ClassLink Academy for new courses.
- Once your blackout period ends in Roster Server, you will hit your thresholds. Make sure to check your data before you override the thresholds.
- Thresholds: Override thresholds when new data comes in.
- Ensure that app permissions/queries are set properly for all rostered applications.
- Run Sanity Check to confirm the data being sent is accurate.
- Run Data Checkup on your Roster Server Dashboard to help identify any possible issues in your data.
Need help? Contact your Engagement Director or Implementation Project Manager for additional assistance.