Clifton, NJ - October 6, 2023 - ClassLink celebrated the exceptional achievements of individuals and teams during the closing session of our annual ClassLink Learning Analytics Summit, CLAS 2023, on October 5th.
Congratulations to All Winners!
Our CLAS Awards of Excellence celebrate the innovative ways individuals and teams use data to better serve their district’s learners, recognizing the educational impacts of institutions, leaders, and experts.
Data Storyteller Award
- Winner: Connie Chin (Bibb County School District, GA)
- This award recognizes an individual who expertly uses data analysis to inform strategy and drive teaching and learning in their organization.
Data Bridge Builders Award
- Winner: Tonja Brun & Team (Savannah Chatham Public Schools, GA)
- This award recognizes an organization that excels at collaborating and building toward a data-driven culture to improve teaching and learning.
Data Security Champions Award
- Winner: Keith Price & Team (Vestavia Hills Schools, AL)
- This award recognizes an organization using analytics/security insights to inform their data security strategy implementation.
“We established the CLAS Awards of Excellence as a tribute to the remarkable individuals and teams leading the charge in advancing digital learning through innovative data utilization. All of us at ClassLink are deeply honored to witness the inventive applications of our Analytics tools by the showcased winners. Their efforts inspire us all!”