Clifton, NJ - March 2, 2022 - ClassLink celebrated the exceptional achievements of both individuals and school systems yesterday at their annual customer conference, CLON 2022.
Congratulations to the Winners of the 2022 Learning & Development Awards!
First up and new to the celebrations this year were the Learning & Development Awards, created to celebrate champions of digital learning and design. These awards recognize an individual, an administrator, and an instructor for their significant contributions.
Magic Maker Award
- Winner: Cindy Darden (Hillsboro ISD, TX)
- This award recognizes individuals using ClassLink products in an out-of-the-box way.
Visionary Leader Award
- Winner: Matthew Colohan (Virginia Beach Schools, VA)
- This award recognizes administrators who are making groundbreaking educational contributions.
Blended Innovator Award
- Winner: Julia Fliss (Evergreen Middle School, Jeffco Public Schools, CO)
- This award recognizes instructors implementing exceptional blended learning instruction.
“The L&D awards were created to recognize and celebrate people who champion the advancement of digital citizenship. I am humbled at the work the applicants showcased. My biggest take-away from this first year of L&D award submissions: never waste a crisis, great things can be born in the midst of uncertainty and our winners beautifully paint that picture as they found success amidst an ongoing global crisis.”
Congratulations to the 2022 Awards of Excellence Winners!
For the second year in a row, ClassLink also announced its Awards of Excellence winners. These awards recognized 15 school systems for their outstanding efforts to increase student success in four key practice areas including implementation, growth, engagement, and their use of analytics.
- Outstanding Implementation Higher Ed: Rochester General College of Health Careers
- Outstanding Implementation International: Colegio Anglo-Colombiano
- Outstanding Implementation K-12 (small): Manchester City SD
- Outstanding Implementation K-12 (large): Sarasota County SD
- Outstanding Growth Higher Ed: Western Nebraska Community College
- Outstanding Growth International: Dubai National School - Twar
- Outstanding Growth K-12 (small): Cass City Public SD
- Outstanding Growth K-12 (large): Santa Fe Public SD
- Outstanding Engagement Higher Ed: Victor Valley College
- Outstanding Engagement International: Dubai National School Al Barsha
- Outstanding Engagement K-12 (small): Andover Unified SD 385
- Outstanding Engagement K-12 (large): Denton ISD
- Outstanding Use of Analytics International: Qatar Foundation
- Outstanding Use of Analytics K-12 (small): Andover Public SD
- Outstanding Use of Analytics K-12 (large): Evergreen SD
“We created the Awards of Excellence to celebrate the schools and districts on the front lines of advancing digital learning. All of us at ClassLink are truly honored to see our tools and services utilized in innovative ways by the winners showcased, all in the name of furthering and supporting education.”
Learn more at ClassLink 101, a 30-minute webinar designed to introduce education leaders to access, analytics, and identity management.