Clifton, NJ - October 10, 2022 - ClassLink celebrated the exceptional achievements of both individuals and teams during the closing session of our annual ClassLink Learning Analytics Summit, CLAS 2022, on October 7th.
Congratulations to All Winners!
Our CLAS Awards of Excellence celebrate the innovative ways individuals and teams use data to better serve their district’s learners, recognizing the educational impacts of institutions, leaders, and experts.
Data Storyteller Award
- Winner: Dr. Jennifer Cothron (Wilson County Schools, TN)
- This award recognizes an individual who expertly uses data analysis to inform strategy and drive teaching and learning in their organization.
Data Bridge Builders Award
- Winner: Shannon Sharkey, Jessica Preisig, and Team (School District of Pickens County, SC)
- This award recognizes an organization that excels at collaborating and building toward a data-driven culture to improve teaching and learning.
Data Visualizer Award
- Winner: Shannon Moody (Hamilton County Schools, TN)
- This award recognizes an individual who creates a compelling data visual to inform action in their organization.
Data Security Champions Award
- Winner: Gary Lackey and Team (Goose Creek CISD, TX)
- This award recognizes an organization using analytics/security insights to inform their data security strategy implementation.
“We created the CLAS Awards of Excellence to celebrate the individuals and teams on the front lines of advancing digital learning through the innovative use of data. All of us at ClassLink are truly honored to see our Analytics tools used in innovative ways by the winners showcased, all in the name of furthering and supporting education.”