Now there’s a digital space where you can connect with (and learn from) other ClassLink Admins.
The new ClassLink Community is the perfect place to post your questions and share best practices. Once you register, you’ll have access to your state or regional community group and a global community group.
State and regional communities will include posts on
- ClassLink Product Updates
- Events - user group announcements, state conference events
- Quick polls to gather information from you to make ClassLink better than ever
- Networking with fellow CL Admins in your state
- A place for you to post your questions and get support from your fellow CL Admins
- Some extra non-ClassLink tidbits here and there because we all need a little fun sometimes
The global community will focus on posts about regional ClassLink events such as CLAS and CLON, and the monthly newsletter that you don't want to miss out on reading!
Join now and start connecting! Find the link to your state or regional group and register here.
Want to learn more?
Register for CLON and join the Day One Session titled Exploring Your ClassLink Community from 3:00-3:25 pm ET for all the details. Joanne Najarian and Elizabeth Perrin will walk you through the ClassLink Community and show you how to network with your state or regional community online!