With the school year winding down and/or in the record books, it’s time to get ready for next year. Join the ClassLink leadership team for a fast-paced update and demonstration of what we’re doing to make your next back to school season better than ever.
Wednesday, June 20, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
Topics to be covered:
- OneSync: An all-new account provisioning tool. OneSync will quickly and easily create and reconcile Microsoft and Google Directory accounts with your SIS and HR systems. Hear from a district currently piloting OneSync.
- Usage Analytics: New reports, comparison feature, and an update to the iOS mobile app.
- My Apps, My Files, and Roster Server: New OneClick extension, OneNote, and Box.com support, Google Team Drives, and much more!
- Resource Portal: A portal for your apps to be displayed and indexed on your public website.
- Parent Portal: A new parent experience wherein you can provide single sign-on to resources for parents.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Technology Officer
VP of Educational Success
Technology Services Coord.
Clay County Schools (FL)
Join our webinar!
Complete the form to receive a GoToWebinar link to join. Thanks, and we look forward to connecting with you.