Back-to-School Summit Report
Material Request Instructions
Download Instructions as PDF
When shipping to a hotel, allow 2 days for transit.
Ensure you put the correct hotel name:
– Attn. Hotel Guest: Your Name –
to your address book so order confirmations don’t get flagged as spam
Opening the website
1. Start by going to the ClassLink promotional materials request website:
2. Enter your credentials
3. Press submit (if you are logging in for the first time, you will probably need to enter and confirm a new password)
Adding items to your cart
5. Specify the necessary quantities of each item by either pressing the checkbox to just add one, or enter the amount directly
6. Only click “Add All Selected Items to Cart” after specifying all the quantities for each item
7. On the shopping cart page, confirm the listed item quantities. Click “View Cart” if you are not in the cart view. If everything looks correct click “Check Out”
8. Confirm that the shipping address and name are correct and click “Next”.
9. Enter any extra details into the “Comments” field and click the calendar icon to set a “Needed By” date.
10. Click “Next” when done.
11. Check the order details. Submit Order if everything looks normal or use the Modify Order button if something looks off.
After submitting your order, wait for marketing to respond.
Gregg or someone else on the team will review and approve your merchandise requests.