Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like:
“I am amazed by how innovative this product is!”
Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world.
We are looking for an experienced research analyst who is passionate about improving education outcomes. This role will have a significant impact in developing actionable tools for school and district users. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of conducting data analysis and visualizing results. Attention to detail, accuracy, and flexibility are key traits for the successful candidate.
- Confidently conduct statistical analyses, wrangling, and visualization using R
- Work collaboratively and creatively to develop research models
- Use data visualization best practices to communicate findings
- Present data clearly and in an accessible manner to a variety of audiences
- Maintain all relevant documentation, including business rules, protocols, and data definitions
- Anticipate and solve data and process problems effectively and efficiently
- Continuously improve and innovate on products
- Perform quality checks to ensure implementation reflects business rules
- Maintain professional and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify numerous dependencies and develop a comprehensive, technical plan of action.
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or as necessary to achieve strategic objectives
- Passion to improve pedagogy and learning outcomes
- Highly proficient in R
- Minimum of three years of experience in data analysis and research design, experience in education a plus
- Strong attention to detail, excellence in execution, with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” and “get it done” personality
- Bachelor degree (Master’s or higher preferred) in math, economics, statistics, or a related field required
- Demonstrated portfolio of research work
- Conceptual and theoretical knowledge of statistical and mathematical techniques
- Strong strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Team orientation and willingness to contribute at all levels to meet deadlines and complete successful implementation
- Work from home possible, however, work from Clifton NJ preferred
- Potential travel to conferences
We are a team of passionate people striving to help improve classroom learning.
We do this by making and delivering great products.
We also like the have fun along the way.
Please call if you want to learn more.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead