Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like:
“I am amazed by how innovative this product is!”
ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. The Manager of Educational Success should possess the ability to work independently and grow at a rapid pace. The ideal candidate for this role will come from a school setting as the Manager or Director of Technology, or the Technical Trainer and have experience training the staff at their school.
- Be able to interpret technical requirements, and provide demonstrations to current and potential clients.
- Build rapport with existing and potential clients.
- Manage customers through online and in person meetings.
- Provide educational and technical support for customers.
- Develop an implementation plan with customers for ClassLink from setup through training end users.
- Assess competition by analyzing and summarizing competitor and industry trends.
- Dealing directly with customers, ensure customer satisfaction in areas.
- Maintain and improve quality results by tracking usage data of customers and providing interventions when necessary.
- Maintain CRM records to keep management informed of activities, sales, and potential sales.
- Stay abreast of competitors in the space of Single SignOn and Rostering.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Operations and Sales to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Create strong and dynamic relationships with customers.
- Participate with the EdSuccess team on ever-changing and inventive ways to improve our processes.
- THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Instructional technology background.
- Experience in schools as a teacher, supervisor, tech coach, etc.
- Adult Learning experience.
- Customer focused, professionalism.
- Superior communication and presentation skills are required, both written and oral.
- Ability to travel as needed. (Up to 25%).