Would you like to join a rapidly growing and successful company?
Do you want to be a part of a team where customers say things like:
“I am amazed by how innovative this product is!”
Headquartered in Clifton, NJ, ClassLink is a leading education technology company serving schools around the world. We are looking for an Instructional Designer with a proven record of creating learning modules and running webinars. The right candidate will have a proven record of developing learning modules and experience organizing webinars.
- Confidently build great online training experiences in Articulate (preferred) or Camtasia.
- Develop and manage the delivery of training and marketing webinars
- Experience with Gotowebinar.com preferred
- Know and use best practices for instructional design and webinars
- Use analytical methods to improve the effectiveness of all online training experiences
- Experience in instructional technology or education technology (edtech) preferred
- Passion for to improve pedagogy and learning outcomes
- 3+years of experience in instructional design and webinar
- Experience with ClassLink is a huge plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Masters or post-grad degree in Instructional Design preferred
- Demonstrated portfolio of work in instructional design
- Strong attention to detail, excellence in execution, with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” and“get it done” personality
- Work from home possible, however, work from Clifton NJ preferred
- Potential travel to conferences
We are a team of passionate people striving to help improve classroom learning.
We do this by making and delivering great products.
We also like the have fun along the way.
Please call if you want to learn more.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead